اهلا بك زائرنا العزيز
إذا كنت عضـــــــــو
فيجب عليك تسجيـــل
الدخـــــــــــــــــــول
اما إذا كنت زائر جديد
فيجب عليك التسجيل أولا
knowledge  is very important 467423
منتدى كلية تربية المنصورة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةبوابه تربيهأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

knowledge is very important

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ghada Elkamilia
عضو ماسى
عضو ماسى
Ghada Elkamilia

انثى
السرطان القرد
عدد المساهمات : 4106
العمر : 31
المزاج : لااله الا الله سيدنا محمد رسول الله
الدوله : knowledge  is very important 3dflag10
المهنه : knowledge  is very important Collec10
الهوايه : knowledge  is very important Readin10
النقاط : 59058

knowledge  is very important Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: knowledge is very important   knowledge  is very important Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 21, 2009 6:47 pm

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Right now I'll write from my heart! I'll write what I truly feel, because how I felt about this goal is how I did it

I think that knowledge is beauty, wealth and satisfaction. Also the more you are well informed the more sophisticated you become, at least that is what I believe!

How knowledge can be compared to beauty?Well, we all believe in our inner beauty and how important it is than our outer skin!When you become knowledgeable and educated in different fields you will create values and principles so you can evaluate things are surrounding you. Knowledge will teach you manners, manners improve your mentality and that will generate a great attitude to be impulsive and affective.

First of all be knowledgeable about your religion, because it's the tool which states the standards for you of how to deal and act.In our religion (Islam) we grow our inner beauty by honesty, peace, faith, loyalty, well behavior…. etc, and the most important thing Education.I slam made Education a duty we all have to maintain so by education you can define what life is about and learn from others experiences furthermore to distinguish between what is right and what is wrong then to grow faith, behavior...etc on our selves.

How knowledge can be compared to wealth?You will be rich not with money but with information, when there is no money people will sop living they will come to you asking for "bright" thoughts and advices to help to continue living. But you will be needs satisfied when you have the wealthiest treat techniques, you will need no one but Allah.

How knowledge can be compared to satisfaction?When you read about your religion and know what to do and what to don't! You will be satisfied and qualified to work with those things furthermore to teach them. When you are knowledgeable about different experiences of great and amazing people like Prophet Mohammad and another many great prophets, scientists, teachers, explorers …etc, you will satisfy your self by working hard like them, gain there knowledge and learn from their many experiences.

What I want to clarify is that knowledge is a precious exciting and incredible goal, If we all achieved it we all will have the strongest educated personality to aware what is right and what is wrong, to correct other mistakes to teach our young children and generate an active generation.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
nanoo
عضو ماسى
عضو ماسى
nanoo

knowledge  is very important Ebda4e_4
انثى
الجدي الماعز
عدد المساهمات : 2884
العمر : 32
المزاج : ZaMaLeK Forever
الهوايه : knowledge  is very important Travel10
النقاط : 57039

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: knowledge is very important   knowledge  is very important Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 23, 2009 11:24 am

توبيك رائع يا غاده ميرسى ليكى
Ghada Elkamilia
عضو ماسى
عضو ماسى
Ghada Elkamilia

انثى
السرطان القرد
عدد المساهمات : 4106
العمر : 31
المزاج : لااله الا الله سيدنا محمد رسول الله
الهوايه : knowledge  is very important Readin10
النقاط : 59058

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: knowledge is very important   knowledge  is very important Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 23, 2009 2:59 pm

ميرسي يااحلي نانو

knowledge is very important
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Important For Criticism
» حكم باللغه الانجليزيه very important
» The Most Important Part of the Body

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى كلية تربية المنصورة  :: الكليه :: قسم انجليزى-